Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My vehicle is riding on its frame. The air compressor pump

Customer Question

My vehicle is riding on its frame. The air compressor pump is not running even tho it's been replaced
JA: Since a working air compressor is essential to a functioning AC system, it's best to check out any issues with a mechanic ASAP. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All I need to know is which fuses power the compressor. I have changed the relay as well
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed compressor and relay
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your car?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to see if we can help you with your suspension concern we are going to need to know what you are working on, the year, make and model please. Post back with complete information when you can and we can work from there.