Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Which side goes against the radiator JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

Which side goes against the radiator
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: The vehicle is a 1959 chev pickeup with a transplant 350
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The shroud is a stainless steel that attaches directly to the rad with a form of zip ties.the shroud has a bracket at the top to help to hold its shape it also has 4 bracket holes on that same side which the zips go through my question is does that side go against the rad or does the other side.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes but iwould like it to be correct.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried nothing because it looks like I only have one chance to be right.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your car?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me a picture of the shroud and the radiator?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****