Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I had a brand new crate motor installed in my 2004 suzuki forenza

Customer Question

I had a brand new crate motor installed in my 2004 suzuki forenza and the motor will not run. Is there a security or antitheft that needs to be reset for the motor to run? All other possibilities have been checked, proper fuel pressure, compression and spark. Any ideas?
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. The one thing you did not mention was injector pulse, was it checked?Will it run briefly on starting fluid?No anti theft programming is needed for an engine swap. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris