Classic Car Service
Classic Car Service, Dealership Svc. Mgr.
Experience:  Over 30 years experience in the automotive field

I'm shopping midsize SUV in 2011 - '14 age. Would you

Customer Question

I'm shopping for a midsize SUV in 2011 - '14 age. Would you buy a Q5 if: you wanted the least breakdown occurrences, readily fixable and least expensive when it does break, and hope to drive it for 150000 if necessary? What brand would you choose if not the Audi? Thanks. LFH
Category: Car
Expert:  Classic Car Service replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Personally, experience in the shop with some Q's that have been traded in, I would not want one unless it had really low miles on it and was perfectly maintained. If I wanted to buy a mid-size SUV, I would get a Toyota. The Toyota product line has a much bigger dealer body, a great parts system, they are inexpensive to maintain, and, properly maintained, the engines and transmissions are virtually bulletproof. A Toyota highlander (or its Lexus twin) would be a much better choice, in my opinion.
Please confirm that you have received my input. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.