George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ yrs, AAS Automotive Technology, Factory trained Asian specialist
13574682

Bravada blower motor wont turn on also need to replace ambient

Customer Question

bravada
blower motor wont turn on also need to replace ambient temp sensor but cant find its location
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They're great at sussing out engine issues, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for the job. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: bravad 2004 blower wont turn on and cant locate ambient temp sensor
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I think I just did
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Heck yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, Do you have a voltmeter or 12 volt testlight to check the blower circuit if I guide you?
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
The location of the sensor is shown here >click< Let me know about the meter Thanks