Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

My headlights work but tail lights don't ( turn signals and

Customer Question

My headlights work but tail lights don't ( turn signals and brake lights do) dash lights, power windows, radio and drivers pwr seat do not work. The RR after I turned it off still had something running like a fan when cooling a car. I disconnected the battery cable as it is raining. No blown fuses??.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you have anything after market wired into your vehicle like a remote start or alarm system this can cause this type of fault here if it is wired in incorrectly or if it is damaged internally with its control unit/ecu at fault.If you do have anything like this wired in at all I would have the wiring for it checked for any issues needing repaired or replaced.If there are no after market components let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete