Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My 2001 Isuzu Trooper's check trans light has been on and flashin

Customer Question

My 2001 Isuzu Trooper's check trans light has been on and flashing for sometime now. I had the transmission serviced, drained and added new fluid and replaced the front gasket. this didn't fix the flashing check trans light. They then said it was a faulty egr valve, so they put the new egr valve and the light is still flashing, but no codes come up on the compute
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Isuzu. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: It's in a transmission shop currently
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Isuzu?
Customer: they want to try changing out the computer from another 2001 trooper. the ABS light is on as well, but no codes show up on the computer
JA: So many factors can cause ABS issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I am sorry your question did not get addressed earlier. I have been working my way down the list of waiters and I am to your concern now. Do you still need assistance?