Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Im fitting four new wheels/tires/pressure censors to my

Customer Question

Hi, im fitting four new wheels/tires/pressure censors to my 300c hemi v8, is it true I only have to drive car for up to 10mins over 15mph and sensors will set themselves.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a a car. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Hi, Im fitting four new tires/wheels and tire pressure sensors to my 300c hemi v8, is it true I only have to drive the car for up to 10mins above 15mph and the sensors will reset themselves, best regards, Dave.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet, want to know if this is true
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your car?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.What year is your vehicle?Are the sensors from the Chrysler dealer?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You***** *****