Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Eric,reg ferrari 575m... have done what you

Customer Question

eric,reg ferrari 575m... have done what you requested.replaced rear brake line,brake still locks up until bleeder is open.LEFT REAR LOCKUP ONLY.what is the junction box in front of car where all brake lines go into?it also has electrical connections to it...
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This may be due to a fault with this junction box.It may be a flow valve for the brake system and it may be locking up line pressure when it shouldnt be as I have seen on some models in the past before with it needing replaced.I would have this checked/tested to see if this is the cause here and then from there it can be replaced if needed.I dont see this as the master cylinder as this would cause issues with both left and right brakes if it was. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete