Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Ferrari F355 f1 spider: I have 98 f355 f1 crank but won't

Customer Question

Hi I have 98 f355 f1 crank but won't start ignition on no check engender light 12 v battery power on Ecm but no ignition power on ecm all fuses are ok can you help
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This may be due to a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.I have seen this switch fail in the past before needing replaced for issues similar to this here.If this has not been tested this needs to be done to see if this is the cause here for sure.If this was already tested and found o.k. let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete