Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Experience:  Master, L1, L2, ASE 15yrs and running.
19871424

Bentley Continental GT: I have a Bentley continental gt 2005

Customer Question

I have a Bentley continental gt 2005 and when turn the car off after a couple minutes the front end lowers to ground then when turn it back on the vehicle to low stop driving warning light comes on but after about 30 seconds to a minute later the warning light goes off and the vehicle returns to its normal height?
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. On your GT there is a leak of the air suspension in the front . 2 possibilities the air line connection at the strut itself has corrsion causing a leak or internally the air bag that holds air has a crack leaking air out. you do not want to continue this because you will overheat the compressor which then it is another expensive part to replace. now you can go to this site below to assist in the cost of repair. https://www.arnottindustries.com/search-Products/index.asp?make=27&model=81&year=177 anything else?if not.....I try to be online 365 days a year.I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.ThanksWolfgang