Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** ***** and I am having a program with my

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** and I am having a program with my trunk being stuck 2005 Bentley I cannot open it from the inside
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes as I was charging my car the trunk closed dowm on the cord and I cannot open it from the inside or with my key.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
good afternoon, I have not yet received an answer for my question about my vehicle,i would like to discontinue my service from your business and please do not charge my card thank you.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. Was the vehicle scanned for codes . prefer vag com scan tool to see what faults are stored?
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. Was the vehicle scanned for codes . prefer vag com scan tool to see what faults are stored?