Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I was driving and the car lost speed/ the TCS light came on.

Customer Question

I was driving and the car lost speed/ the TCS light came on. the brake light started flashing intermittently, same thing with the battery light. t
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: s Sorry, I hit send before I was finished. t
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Classic Car Service replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Could you please indicate the make, model and year of your vehicle? Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2002 Infinity I35
Thank you. This sounds very much like an alternator issue; specifically, it is not producing enough output voltage or amperage (or both) to maintain the electrical load of the engine electrical and other electrical systems. I would recommend you have the alternator output (voltage and amperage) checked to see if they are within specifications. This would be 14.4 volts DC and at least 50 amps.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I already got the information I needed. You took too long to answer and as a matter of fact, the alternator was changed recently. So thank you, ***** ***** am not happy with your service. Good bye.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer.