Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Land Rover Range Rover: 2009 Range Rover suspension not working.

Customer Question

2009 Range Rover suspension not working. Whole vehicle sits low, rides low
Category: Car
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Have adapt with dealer today want some idea of what to expect in$$$. Also what's a brake job cost?
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This can be due to a fault with the suspension compressor faulty needing replaced,the compressor relay,a faulty level sensor or leaking suspension shocks/struts needing replaced.This will have to be checked into/tested further to locate the source of the fault then from there repaired to correct this issue here. A brake pad replacement may be around $200 to $250 and pads and rotors up to around $600 in some cases. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete