Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have an '07 Suzuki Grand Vitara - the doors are locked and

Customer Question

I have an '07 Suzuki Grand Vitara - the doors are locked and the fob is inside. Spare fob won't work...phone is in the car.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Suzuki. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Spare fob isn't unlocking...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have an open house in 30 minutes...yes
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Suzuki?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
replaced battery in fob..fixed
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In some cases if the key blade is attached to the fob this can be used in the key cylinder in a door or trunk/hatch to access the interior of the vehicle.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know. Thanks Pete