Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Ferrari 458 Italia: I have Ferrari 458 Italia, 2015.Have

Customer Question

I have Ferrari 458 Italia, 2015.
Have 5000 miles on it. The steering wheel control buttons are the nightmare.
The Ferrari idiotic engineers forgot that this car is not for Formula 1, but streets use where controls must be accessible without looking where they are. I have no words, how stupid and childish it is.
I'm sitting in the way that upper part of steering wheel completely closing the Turning Blinkers and I never know if they r on and if they blink 3 times or constant. And if a cop sees that I did not turn the signal on, I'll get 4 points in my driver license.
The blinkers make so little noise that it's impossible to hear.
Is there any amplifier, any device, anything to add for a louder sound of blinkers?
Tnx, Lev.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. You might speak to an auto accessory or modify facility to see if they can install anything to make the blinkers louder on this model here.A dealer may also be able to reprogram a computer to turn up the volume for the turn signals.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here to see if you can get this info let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete