Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

My 94 isuzu start but won't stay running JA:

Customer Question

***** ***** my 94 isuzu start but won't stay running
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it has been setting for a while say 1-2 years i have drained the tank and put in fresh fuel, replaced the fuel pump which is mechanical and had the carb rebuilt, also blew through all the lines i know I'm getting fuel to the carb as i have unhook it to make sure my fuel pump was pumping
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
any ideas yet
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Since it sat this long check and see if anything is found restricting the exhaust itself.I have seen restrictions from nests made in the exhaust or dirt cause this issue here and had to correct it.If this is or was checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete