Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Maserati quatroporte: I am plugged the Bose system the entertainment

Customer Question

Hi I am plugged the Bose system the entertainment that for about a week I was driving it without the dash and when I plugged it all together again my sport button is not working is there a fuse or anything that I could do to make it work
Category: Car
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's the entertainment system the Bose system I took it off to paint it and when I plugged everything back I noticed that the sport button the park off button all the buttons on the left side or not working
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question It is possible that it is a blown fuse, but also be crimped wire as well. I dont have alot of schematics for maseratis, but if you can supply the last 8 digits of the vin number, I will check to see if I have the schematics for yours and walk you thru any testing needed