Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

2010 Bentley continental gt speed, my radio screen went out,

Customer Question

2010 Bentley continental gt speed, my radio screen went out, no radio, navigation, blower. just a black screen. Can someone guide me into what happened? I am a basic mechanic person, so guiding to where the problem is. I can probably fix it.
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question I assume you have checked the fuses at this point, but if not, this should be done first. If ok, then we will need to check power and ground feeds to the unit. For this, I will need the vin number in order to pull up schematics to tell you which wires need to be tested as well as how to pull the unit in order to access those wires