Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

How do I open a mazda millennia sun roof. it doesn't work

Customer Question

how do I open a mazda millennia sun roof. it doesn't work anymore and I need to clean out the drain tubes. it's dripping inside my car when it rains
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: that's all.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year model?