Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Bentley Flying Spur: I have a 2006 Bentley Flying Spur. The

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Bentley Flying Spur. The oil gets mixed with the coolant. What is the problem and to take care of it. Thank you. Grace
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This can be an issue if your radiator has an engine oil cooler inside of it the cooler can crack and mix the oil and coolant and the other issue that can cause this here is a fault with a leaking cylinder head gasket allowing oil to mix with the coolant.This will have to be checked into further to locate the cause then repaired from there. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete