Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

I have a 1996 eagle talon that I am restoring. I was

Customer Question

I have a 1996 eagle talon that I am restoring. I was replacing the idler pulley and in the process I lost two bolts that hold the rectangular shaped bracket that the pulley can be adjusted on. How can I find out what sizes the bolts are and where to get them at?
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.You can determine the bolt size with a standard bolt checker kit and the length can be determine with a dept gauge. See the thread checker set in the link below. Once you determine the thread and length, you can purchase the bolts at any auto part store.