Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

Yesterday I asked a question, and it was being answered by a

Customer Question

Yesterday I asked a question, and it was being answered by a Mr. Wiggins who was giving me excellent information, but suddenly the information disappeared from the screen, and I am attempting to reconnect with him or another Nissan mechanic!
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you I need to know what it is you are needing. Please explain with as many details as you can and post back with them and I will see if I can help you with this.