Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Car electrical panel system just went out then it came back

Customer Question

Car electrical panel system just went out then it came back on it show no tlre no oil not any thing 2009 satin vie?
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Is this a Saturn Vue?Will it crank and start and run?Any trouble codes stored?Are you saying it shows low tire pressure and no oil pressure?What makes you think the fuse box failed assuming that is what your calling the electrical panel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Are you able to answer any of the questions I asked?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris