Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Air bag light flashes 4 4 4 4 can you help. JA:

Customer Question

hi, air bag light flashes 4 4 4 4 can you help.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Car
Expert:  Jerry replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
1992 miata 4 cyl. DOHC 1.6?
Expert:  Jerry replied 8 months ago.
I see, thanks. That is most likely the "S" sensor, behind the dash. .I do not have access to your email address, If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test and instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,
Expert:  Jerry replied 8 months ago.
Do you still need help with it? Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.