Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Aston Martin vantage 8: 2006 aston martin LHD right front turn

Customer Question

2006 aston martin LHD right front turn indicator went out what is the replacement cost and can it be done at home without specials tools
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. You might check with a local repair center or parts store in your area to see if they can tell you what needs done to replace this and the cost as well since no one else has posted info on this here.If this is not an option and you want to continue here instead let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete