Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Isuzu Rodeo: I got a isuzu 1999 I used,a presure washer to

Customer Question

I got a isuzu 1999 I used,a presure washer to clean the engine and now it makes a weird,noise
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Will it crank and start?Can you describe the noise?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yes it dose all that but runs lyk crap
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's lyk a put put noise it stalls and barley even wants to go
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I didn't cover anything I washed the engine
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
You likely have gotten connectors or the ignition components wet. Try unplugging and cleaning the plug wires, coil and crank cam sensor with compressed air or brake cleaner then reconnect once dry. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Where is the crank sensor
What liter engine do you have?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's a v6
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Were,checking that spark plugs too see, if r wet
The link below has an image of the CKP.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/IsuzuCKP.png
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris