Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

It is running fine it just haS NO GET UP AND GO JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

it is running fine it just haS NO GET UP AND GO
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: THATS IT
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?Have you done anything so far?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris