Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Morning Pearl, JA: The mechanics have tons of experience

Customer Question

Morning Pearl,
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I have a 2001 GMC Yukon XL 1500 SLT 1500. I need find out the location of the Transmission Speed Sensor. I have located both of my Vehicle speed sensors (input and output) but to no avail can't find the TSS.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: That's all.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Car
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist I attached a picture for you to view. since there are 2 style transmissions I picked this unless you have an allision roy