FixItMan, Master Technician

I have a 2011 Aston has about 3000 miles on it. Today I

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Aston Martin has about 3000 miles on it. Today I experienced the car stalling while turning corners. It happened twice today. Never had this problem before.
Category: Car
Expert:  FixItMan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. You need to start by checking the engine oil level. If the oil level is low enough it can cause a low level warning during turns which will turn off the engine. If it is fine then it may simply be a dirty throttle body. If the oil level is fine then clean out the throttle body and it should take care of it. If you need more help please let me know.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just had a oil change and some other maintance done to the car a couple of days ago. I would hate to think the guys didn't do a complete checkup on the car.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All the lights came on while the car was stalling
Expert:  FixItMan replied 7 months ago.

They may have underfilled it. That would not be too uncommon. If the engine light is on while the engine is running you may also want to have the computer scanned for codes to see what is coming up, but I do think it is the other things that I mentioned.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you very much. I will relay this to the dealership.
Expert:  FixItMan replied 7 months ago.

If you need anything else please let me know. Have a great rest of your weekend.

Expert:  FixItMan replied 6 months ago.
Please rate when you can also. Thank you so much.