Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

Both the keys 2009 LR3 won't inject into the ignition slot

Customer Question

Both the keys for my 2009 LR3 won't inject into the ignition slot so I can't start the car
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: What more do you need?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I need to know if this is a problem with the key batteries, or could it be something more?
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your car?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

While it could be the key batteries, it is rare the both go out of the same time. Is the car battery good or been checked as weak car battery may cause this. If I could get the vin number I can check for any related service bulletins