Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I need a Jaguar Land Rover Range Rover Technical Details

Customer Question

Hi I need a Jaguar Land Rover Range Rover Technical Details like Engine NO. and Prod Date something like this thankyou!
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you may have to obtain this info from a dealer.Usually their parts department can tell you this info and in some cases over the phone since no one has posted this info here on the prod date and any engine number info.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't give u a rate coz I haven't get any answer yet.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete