Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

My name is ***** ***** and I am from Illinois. I have a1999

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and I am from Illinois. I have a1999 Isuzu Rodeo that has the same issues all the rest have with the rear frame rusted from the stabilizer to the rear of the vehicle. I cannot find any of the so called patch work that they attempted to have for repairs. What is the next possible way to repair
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, what I have is the rear frame is rusted out from the rear bumper to the stabilizer bar which comes from the rear axle to just in front of the rear tires. the frame is in bad enough shape that it will most likely have to be rebuilt or replaced all together. This issue was addressed in 2012 via the company but was out of date well after I purchased the vehicle
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

There is a recall for the problem you are dealing with with the rust and because its a safety recall Isuzu is required to fix it for you by law. I have enclosed the recall in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mr. Ron, the link that you included will not let me access. What do I do from here
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Let me repost it and be sure to print it out as it will time out over time. See it in the link below.

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.