Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

1998 Honda 60 k miles, Car suddenly stops while driving

Customer Question

1998 Honda 60 k miles
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Car suddenly stops while driving all,lights come on and then I can restart instantly
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: No I had given to mechanic before a couple of months and told that they could not find any problem
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. One restarted are there any warning lights on?
  2. What model Honda and which engine?
  3. Are you accelerating, coasting, braking or stopped when this occurs?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris