Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My heat is not working in my truck at all and it was just

Customer Question

My heat is not working in my truck at all and it was just working this afternoon. What could cause that?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I tried taking the dash apart to see if there was a loose connection somewhere but none that I can find. it just doesn't make any sense.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

What is the year make model and engine of it please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it's a 2006 Ford F350 with a 6.0L V8 turbo diesel
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.

I see, thanks. Is it not blowing any air or is it cool air? Manual temp controls?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's not blowing hot or cold.
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.

I see, thanks. Assuming that the fuses are all good, that could be the blower motor itself, or the resistor, (on the manual temp system) and it would be hard to say without some testing. There is a pinpoint test that can be done to determine what the problem is.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,