Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Again - I was just able to pry the module off of the panel

Customer Question

Mike again - I was just able to pry the module off of the panel and then pry the plug away from the module using small screwdrivers. All I have to do is to try to figure out how to wrap the harness and plug under the seat to meet the module, then snap the module back into place. If you could answer me this question, I would be completely satisfied with our $25 transaction for your advice. I will try again later. Thank you for now.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you go into more detail. I can not find a record of this username having another open post. I need the year, make and model also.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris