Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I had water in my diesel gas I drained water separator 20

Customer Question

I had water in my diesel gas I drained water separator 20 times n final got the water out but engine still wont fire do you think it made all the way to the engine block ialso have flushed the tank out by filling it up twice then draining it still nothing engine is cranking fine... please help
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert R replied 8 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the year, make and model of your vehicle and which engine it is equipped with?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert