Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

My name is ***** ***** but you can call me Mick. My issue is

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** but you can call me Mick. My issue is that when I push cd to play a cd in the changer it reads no cd. But I have 3 cds in the changer. I unhooked and tried to get it open with no success. How can I get the cd unstuck and get my changer to play again?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I push the eject button to remove the cartridge it just makes this humming noise and the cartridge doesn't come out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.

HI,

Ok, you dont mention the year, make or model of your vehicle, or whether this is a factory or aftermarket cd player. I need all this information in order to help you