Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager

I own a 2000 Isuzu 4wd 6cyl. Amigo. I need to change the

Customer Question

I own a 2000 Isuzu 4wd 6cyl. Amigo. I need to change the front and rear differential fluids but there does not appear to be drain plugs on either differentials. How do you drain the fluid?
Category: Car
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

The gear oil in both front and rear differentials is sucked out with a suction tool, from the filler plug and then refilled at the filler plug. Please see attached diagrams, thanks

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the answer in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks