Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My van jerks when I'm accelerating.It's running loud and it

Customer Question

My van jerks when I'm accelerating.It's running loud and it runs real bad when low on gas.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It jerks when I'm going up a hill.It changes gears right.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your car?
Customer: It's a 2005 Mazda MPV Lx
JA: Our top Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The first thing that matches your symptoms would be a ignition misfire from worn or faulty plugs and wires. Next would be restricted filters and a dirty fuel and air intake system needing to be cleaned.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris