cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

Im candy and ive got a 2000 mazda mpv that is giving me a

Customer Question

hi, im candy and ive got a 2000 mazda mpv that is giving me a fit. i have replaced the starter 2 weeks ago and am aware of a vacuum leak.. it died at the grocery store and will now crank but not start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it started and ran fine after i replaced the starter until three days ago, it refused to start.. found a loose wire and had it fixed.. started and ran ok last night and this morning... i had a really hard time starting it to get to store and it was acting a bit sluggish there.. pulled into paking lot and it died. its sounding weak when i crnk it... like its not getting enough power.. when i can get it to start.. it runs until i put it gear thn dies
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 11 months ago.

have you ran a fuel pressure test in on it

seems like its not getting fuel