Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

180139 Accelerator Position Sensor (G79) Car starts but is

Customer Question

180139 Accelerator Position Sensor (G79)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Car starts but is at idle only, no acceleration
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just gave the $5.00 deposit and lost the help in the process, they was sending a temp password ***** never received it
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with the problem you are describing we need complete information. Need to know what your working on, year make and model please. Post back when you can and we can work from there.