Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Well today my car was working find until i put it in park

Customer Question

Well today my car was working find until i put it in park witout coming to a complete stop now it drive real slow
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a a car. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well like i say it drive real slow now i uave to cut off n than cut back on so it can go just for 3min fast than it slow rite back up
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No im the car fixer...u can tell me wat it could be than
JA: OK! The Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your car?
Customer: The engine shake aswell
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with your problem I need to know what you working on, year, make and model as we as engine size please. Also it would be very useful if you can get the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back when you can and we can work from there.