Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** ***** and I ran over something really hard

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I ran over something really hard today and it looks like the tube within my shocks has been mangled and there's a rod sticking out of it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its the back shocks of the car and it's a tube inside the shocks looks like it covered in oil
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

This would be the shock that has failed based on your description. It is not a repairable item, it is only replaced. Was there anything else you needed to know about this concern?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.