Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Hyundai accent 2003 August - will run to 8 minutes when it

Customer Question

Hyundai accent 2003 August - will run for 4 to 8 minutes when it cuts suddenly and will be completely dead - cranks well but wont start - after approx. 30 minutes it will restart no problem and then do exactly the same thing again and again with very little variation
JA: Nice car. The Mechanic can help you with your '03 accent. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes - I had the head off after an over heating incident caused by a radiator leak. put back together and restarted no problem after priming oil system
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked all plugs removed for head overhaul - found I haddent reconnected one to cold start solenoid but connecting this has made no difference. Engine management light doesn't come on
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Mechanic will know what to do with your ''03 accent. Are you ready to speak with the Mechanic now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can you start the vehicle got it to stall.
  2. The when it will crank but not start see what is missing, fuel pressure, ignition spark, or injector pulse?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris