Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

This ***** ***** again when driving my Rodeo its only goes

Customer Question

Hi this ***** ***** again when driving my Rodeo its only goes forward in first gear only not in drive ' not in second gear's or third gear
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi this is ***** ***** again when driving my Rodeo it ony goes forward in first fear only not in drive will it go forward and not on second or third gear will it go forward
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Does R work?

Is the fluid good and ruby red with no odor?

Any warning lights on or codes stored?

So far this looks to be a failure of the valve body or the range sensor which tells the computer the gear you have selected.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris