Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

91 Isuzu pick up press on brake pedal and all lights in rear

Customer Question

91 Isuzu pick up press on brake pedal and all lights in rear come on use turn signals left or right all lights blink replaced brake light switch checked wires I was tolled by one person could be a regulator
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If all the light at coming on when you press the brakes and use the turn signals that indicate you have a short in the system. Try disconnecting the turn signal switch and see if all light light when pressing on the breaks. Try this and post back with the results and we can work from there.

Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Let me know the results.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
nobody was right I actually went out to it myself again traced all wiring harnesses and at the very end of frame on passenger side of truck behind the harness hidden from site without removing harness are two ground wires together in one bolt on connector it was rotted off no ground to the entire system. cured all
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well. Great work on your part.