cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

Have 2000 Nissan Frontier 4WD Pick-Up with Off Road package.

Customer Question

Have 2000 Nissan Frontier 4WD Pick-Up with Off Road package. Need to repair driverside brake light.
Need info on how get at bulb to check.
Category: Car
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

the tail light unscrews from the frame drop the tail gate you will see the two screws take them out pull the light out then you will see the bulb if you need anything else let me know please be sure to rate my service when you get the chance

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With tailgate down, only screws visible are 2 large hex head holding "U shaped" tailgate latch and below screw attaching tailgate hinge. Is a tail light assembly drawing available for review ?
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

i will get you a diagram

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As of 5:45 PM on 22 Feb 16 no diagram and no usable information has been provided.
I there is a way to attach photo of my truck with tailgate down. This could be used to confirm that no usable information has been provided to assist with brake light removal.