Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have that 04 2004 Bentley now (probably) with the seats,

Customer Question

I have that 04 2004 Bentley now (probably) with the seats, center counsel and facia trim removed. The retaining screws have been removed on the top roll which is no movable except for those retainer bobbins holding firmly holding the top roll down. What's the secret to get those fasteners to release?
Category: Car
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Cancel the order please. I solved the problem. Thank you.
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Glad to hear you where able to get your problem resolved. Just posting back to let you know your post did not go unnoticed. Sorry for the delay and thank you as well. Consider it canceled.