Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2008 maserati qud. I JUST BOUGHT IT BUT IT SAYS ON

Customer Question

I have a 2008 maserati qud. I JUST BOUGHT IT BUT IT SAYS ON DASH BOARD NOT PROGRAM I THEN TOOK IT TO MASERATI DEALER WHO SAID MY BATTERY TO SMALL AND HE PUT A BIGGER BATTERY IN AND SUPPOSE TO PROGRAN CAR BECAUSE DOIRS WOULDNT LOCK HOWEVER WHEN I GOT BACK IN LIGHTER WASNT WORKING SEATS wouldn't go back after car off all thus was working prior and then check engine light came o. What is wrong
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would check and make sure all fuses are found to be o.k. in all fuse panels.In some cases when a repair like this has been done this can cause a fuse to short out/blow and cause issues like this here needing replaced.If all are or were checked and found to be o.k. this may be an issue with the way the vehicle was programmed and may need reprogrammed again properly.if found to be an issue with the way it was programmed then this should be repaired at no cost to you from the facility that did the programming since they had done this incorrectly at first.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete